Saturday, October 13, 2012

What To Wear: For A Stroll In The Club Golf Course By The Sea

I love where I stay in Bombay... I stay in Colaba in South Bombay and there is no place else in the country that can match to it... Sandwiched between the Arabian Sea on one side and the best street shopping market in the city i.e. Colaba Causeway on the other, rich with heritage buildings and monuments and even cobbled stone streets in some stretches, "old town" i.e Colaba is sure a part of paradise :) *Touchwood*...

The last weekend that I was in Bombay, we had a Mumbai Bloggers Meet on Saturday, which by now am sure you all know about... So I kept Sunday for my mom solely and we spent the whole day in leisure almost like we were having a best friends' day out :) Around 4:00 pm in the afternoon, my mom started craving some chaat and we decided to go to the US Club where we could stroll along the sea and also satiate our yearning for some chatpat stuff :)

So this is what I wore...




Outfit Breakup
1. Top - Mango
2. Shorts - Local Boutique
3. Ballerinas - Catwalk