Sunday, November 25, 2012

♥ Instagram Weekends...

I am so hooked Instagram that wherever I go I keep looking to click pics, modify them and post them! Why? I don't know but I am addicted ;)

So here's how my weekend went... All through Instagram :)

The Food...
Dinner Friday Night...

Break From Shopping?

Forbidden Love Affair...

Sunday Night Starters... Try My Hand At Grilled Sausages and Tomatoes... Recipe courtesy the pati ;)


The Surroundings...
Beautiful Lamps and Lighting At The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf...

Backdrop of a Malyali Wedding I Attended on Sunday...


The Shopping...
I am such a MANGO Girl At heart... ♥♥♥

Trying out the new bath and skin range at Westside...

Snakeskin Ballerinas anyone?

Yay! I got myself something BAROQUE!

Attempting to satiate my obsession for Hair Accessories!

The clothes...
I loved this sweater at Allen Solly!

I am so in LOVE with Jacquard! ♥

My outfit on Sunday...

New Post Up at http://isimplylovetodressup.blogspot.com on my new found love for Jacquard and my outfit...