Monday, November 26, 2012

CONTEST ALERT!!! What Does Makeup Mean To You?

I am a woman and I love my makeup... I love the confidence it gives me... I love the way it helps me enhance what I love about me and I love the way it hides what I do not like about me... I love the way it makes me feel like an artist when I "paint" my face... I love the way it makes me look "naturally" beautiful... I love the way it ensures I get second glances... And I love the way it colors my life and makes me passionate about beauty...


It is not about self obsession and it is not about not being happy with being myself...




What Does Makeup Mean To You?

CONTEST: The most innovative and revealing and "poetic" answer will get a little surprise from me :)

RULES:
1. Follow me on isimplylovemakeup and isimplylovetodressup via GFC
2. Like my FB pages at https://www.facebook.com/ISimplyLoveToDressup
                                    https://www.facebook.com/isimplylovemakeup.blog
3. Follow me on Twitter. Handle: @ISmplyLveMakeup
4. Follow me on Instagram. Handle: @isimplylovemakeup

Kindly post your replies as comments in the comments section :)

Contest Ends 15th December 2012