Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello

Yes I am still here you lucky people. Thought you might like to know that Yolanda from the documentary as of 15 minutes ago was still with us and fighting.

Things are getting screwery in my world. I know that the computer and calendar say it is 2013, but I am trying to figure out where 2011 & 2012 went. I do not remember them hardly.

We just got back from northern California visitig my daughter her hubby and 4 kids for a few days. My older daughter joined us with her 4, yess Lynn & I got a room for me to escape to. 8 grandkids and their parents is definetly more than I can handle. Extra drugs help but only to a point.

Physically things are still going the wrong way and that includes that brain cell that i have. If Lynn had not told me, I thought that I have been posting regularly, not so Mr. Brain.

I listen to all that they say is happening in research and trials as much as i can and actually i still not heard or remember if they have even come up with a definative cause for Alzheimer's.  Treatment does not seem to moved any further than a shot in the dark still. For me my world seems smaller and lonlier, my brain does not seem to really take in things around me anymore. Sleep and just stareing at the TV seem to be all that hold any interest no matter how hard I tried to pretend that I am with it. Oh well It Is What It Is.

take care until next time.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe