Tuesday, October 9, 2007

How Scarry is Your Back Yard?

I thiink but don't remember if I have told you whoo should happen to read or check this blog at times that I have been diagnosed with Frontal Temporal Lobe Dementia, which works much faster than my old fried AD. I get lost in my own yard, I forget what I am doing how to get back intool the house and stand their wondering whatever i wonder and thus far have found my way back. I have grwon afraid to leave my own house because I am not shure that even going to the mailbox I will stop and remember to come back. I wake up generally around 6 am ad the next thing I am really aware of it is 4 or 5 in the afternoon. What scares me is not the not knowing, but when will that line come where I step over and don't come back. Of death I have no fear physical death that is, the death of me scares me for I will cease to exist and do not want to be remembered that way, if I am even remembered. Till and if I remember take care.

God Bless You and This Country of Ours!
Joe