Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How things change.

Since I have been so blessedd with these wonderful diseasess it is strange to me how I have been changing and changing towards others. I am not to concerned with what they think or have to say. I am getting more self absorbed you could say. I am not sure if this is part of the way this thing goes, but it is how I am starting to feel, it is as if others do not exist in my World, hard to describe this feeling as my commmand of the language is going to hell in a hand basket. I more and more do not enjoy going out and having people around me. The noisse and all the hurry scurryy around me tendsl to set me off and I have to get away from it. I know because of the hlep that my famliy has given me, I have fallen in love with my wife and the rest of my family all over again. I find when I am extreemly focused on something that I can talk and wright quiet well. But that amount of concentraation is greatly tiring and causes me to become unsteady for awhile. My mind is starting to ramble to I will say good bye for now.

God Bless You and This Country of Ours!
joe