Monday, May 2, 2011

LOTD: Pink and Purple :)

Heylo ladies... I have been so busy lately with my wedding preparations that I am unable to give any time to my blog and it is almost in a state of neglect :( I keep promising myself that I will sure take some time out everyday for this but Alas! So anyways, I totally made myself promise now that I'll make my posts more frequent! Wish me luck! :P

Anyways, today I did a random LOTD and EOTD and no I did not touch my Coastal Scents 88 Palette :P I know there's a world outside the palette too, rather now that I am using my Coastal Scents palette so extensively I have realized that it doesn't have a lot of colors :( LOL! Making a woman difficult is extremely difficult na? Ha ha ha...

So well here's the LOTD...

The Lips!



Hope you guys liked the look! :D