Friday, April 29, 2011

Alzheimer's = Millions Survivors = ZERO

Yep that is the score. Now what do you want to do about it. NO CAUSE - OF COURSE NO CURE - & MEDS THAT DO NOT DO MUCH.  Yes now they say it starts, the brain shrinking, 10 years before first diagnosis. New three stages, shrinkage, mild to moderate loss and final stages. These brilliant morons, sorry that is what they are, have confirmed everything I told my physchologist over 6 years agao. What these folks call Early Onset is not, it is mid stage.

I have been fighting the fight for years now, daily. I have lost on a daily basis. What is it that people do not understand? This Disease KILLS.............  When does the truth get told over the media, we are not mentally ill people we suffer from a deadly disease, get with it people.

I have grown tired of the battle and tired of trying to help the word get spread and fighting my own decline, I no longer have the physical or mental or emotiooonal strength or will to continue to fight. So no more from me. only that which I can remmeber happening each day and coming forth and trying to tell you, no more fight no more argumment, my time to rest has come, it is time for others to pick it up. People only want to hear from those that are nicey nice, well you all know me simple and raw to the point.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe