Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekend LOTD and my new purchase from Forever New :)

Hello ladies :) Hope you are having a great weekend... I shopped all day and went to work all night! Yup this huge release saw all of us in office at ungodly hours :)
So anyways... Got some really awesome stuff today from Faces and Rocky S :D Yes there's a haul post coming up soon ;)

Now coming back to the look I did today...

The classic Smokey Eye :)
Has anybody noticed the "Asian" Influence in me lately? :P


To achieve this look, I used the following products...
FACE
1. MAC Prep + Prime
2. Maxfactor Second Skin foundation in Bronze

CHEEKS
1. Maybelline Powder Blush in Apricot Flush

EYES
1. Coastal Scents 88 Eye shadow Palette - Silver
2. Coastal Scents 88 Eye shadow Palette - Black
3. L'Oreal Highlighter
4. Maybelline Gel Eye Liner
5. Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara

LIPS
1. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Addictive Magenta
2. Oriflame Lipstick in Vintage Nude

Hope you like my look :)

And this is my purchase from Forever New... It's an envelope clutch with a twist :P
My Envelope CLutch with a TWIST! <3