Friday, May 13, 2011

Where is this day going?

I am sitting here trying to figure outt wher this day has gone so far and what did I do. I know I at least got up because I am tpying this. Things are getting more and more confusing and I cannot be sure of anything that I may do. I guess this is one of those what the hell posts, because I am not even sure why i am doing this. Plain fact my brain and i seem to be going more and more in diffferent directions. Maybe time has come for Lynn to post for me. I just tell her best I dna ow i am feeling and let her put it into words. At least the speeeling will be much better.
I am starting to feeel more and more detached from everyone and everything. Good old AD & FTD are hard at workand doing what they do best. Well later i am completely at a loss right now.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!!
joe