Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to Our World Mr. Campbell.

Yes country singer star and legend as they say GLEN CAMPBELL has joined our ranks. It was announced sometime yesterday I think, that he is in the early stages, we know that means more like the mid, since they have no idea of what early onset really is.  I for one am sorry that he has it, but on the other hand I welcome him to Our World with Joy. See he is a star a person of importance, so I am sure he will start to get a lot a press about it and talked to.  But whatreally pisses me off is why it was announced: According to the news media Mrs. Campbell and Glen wanted to go public about it, now get this, SO THAT IF HE HAS TROUBLE ON STAGE HIS FANS WILL UNDERSTAND! Sorry folks i have said it before and will say it again money is what talks period. I am a fan of his and like his music, but sorry reason is way off base and bullshit. My Opinion. Just think how the rest of us are treated and regonized and the differrent treatment he will get.


God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe