Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I think this month will end, I hope!

Crap ass month so far, as some of you may have read my niece died a week or so ago and last week sometimme i lost my two prize KOI and then i am told I have orthostatic tremors, never say what the hellll else will happen.

Many of you know I was honrod to share the silver screen with six other lovely people in the HBO special, The Alzheimer's Project, Memory the Loss Tapes.  I considered us, although i never said anything as The Magnificant Seven.  Well Ms. Fannie Davis has passed on,I was advised today, i still need to get her pic and dates and anothers up on my Memorial Page.  I am glad to tell you that as of this afternoon Ms. Yolanda Sanmartino (the womaninthe mirror) is still kicking and doing well at Cherrywood Nursing Home. Just the two of us left, seems though we are all staying in the 8 or so year time line.

My book has made it to Europe, hopefully it will help someone over there.It humbles a pain in the ass like me that my blog, my story and my book have gotten so much attention world wide.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe