Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Makeup Breakup: An Intro...

Woohooo everyone :) I am coming up with a new section in my blog called Makeup Breakup... Ha haha hahaha.. How awesome does that sound? :P So anyways, as is obvious from the name it will be featured every Wednesday where we will dissect and discuss celebrity make-up... Yup I know, this isn't really original but then seriously people you cannot deny that it is FUN!!! :D

Our celebrity list would include any well/less known celebs, much talked about socialites and well anyone who has had the misfortune good fortune to be in the media glare. Yes! It could include 60 seconds of fame "celebs" too (no discrimination here!)

And yes lastly, its not only these stars we'll feature here, but its open to all of you all too :) If you think you've done this great look for say a wedding or for a night out or for office, you can send in your pics with your make breakup to my email id "isimplylovemakeup@gmail.com" and I will definitely put you guys here :) Oh it'll be fun!! *rubbing hands gleefully* :D

Let me know if you guys like this idea :)