Tuesday, September 20, 2011

REVIEW & LOTD: Colorbar Blush in Plum Brown

Faces and Colorbar are my favorite brands off late and hence it becomes my "duty" to try out most of their products and review them for you guys.. See how much I love you people :) LOL... My latest obsession and favorite is the Colorbar Blush in Plum Brown and if I need to describe it in one word I would say "HG material". Ok that's two!
I have honestly been pretty wary of blushes especially since they need a lot of practice to master and well I just don't like the idea of being the clown of the party :D But out of the lot of 6 blushes that I own I must say that this is my favorite powder blush and NYX's Golden is my favorite creme blush. Yup I'll be reviewing that soon too :) So anyways coming back to the subject of today's review, let me put it in a sentence that this blush is definitely my HG blush and I would be lying if I dont accede to the fact that this is the only powder blush that I use nowadays :D
Colorbar has yet again outdone itself with this product and I am all the more sure of my current favorite choice :)
Image of the Product
Colorbar Blush in Plum Brown
 

With mirror and a brush
LOTD
Oooohsss and Aaahhhhss!
1. A very flattering shade for everyone with a medium or say Indian skin tone :)
2. The product is very finely milled and extremely smooth and convenient to apply.
3. Does not cause any reactions, allergies or breakouts!
4. It comes in the signature Colorbar packaging that consists of two compartments and a mirror. The top compartment contains the product and the lower compartment has the brush and the mirror. I love this packaging :D
5. Surprisingly, the tiny brush that comes with the blush isn't actually useless... It is pretty decent and well can come in handy especially if you are on the go and dont want to carry a proper blush brush :D Yay for that!
6. I have extremely dry skin and this does not dry me out much maybe because I moisturize like crazy. Not that it wont suit oily skinned girls cause I have read rave reviews about this product from oily skinned beauties as well :)
7. Very comfortable to the pocket. 
Ouches!
1.  Very limited shades in this range :(
2. Colorbar plans to increase the prices of its products from next month!
Price
It costs INR 250/-
Repurchase?
Yes definitely! It is my HG blush like I said before :)
Would I recommend it?
Oh you bet! I am recommending it to everyone and keeping it as a part of my giveaway that will be coming up soon :)
Overall Rating
9/10