Friday, September 16, 2011

REVIEW & LOTD: MAC Lustre Lipstick in Touch

They say your first is always special.. Now is it? Your first job? Your fist car? Your first love? Your first diamond? Your first lipstick? Yeah your first is always special and come what may but you do tend to be a tad bit partial towards your first :) ha ha. Today I plan to review my very first MAC lipstick and I promise to be fair and impartial :)
My first MAC lipstick was MAC Touch from the lustre finish range and well it is my favorite till date :) It is my go to lipstick when I am in doubt and well it being a "safe" color does help! :D MAC Touch is a very pretty brownish nude and it is one of those shades that suits almost all skintones :) Just perfect! Also, as it has a lustre finish, it tends to be on the sheer side and looks very watery-glossy which I love :) So much so that it features on temptalia's top 7 must have brown lipsticks from MAC :)
My only gripe is that they don't stay on for long at all :(
The signature choco-vanilla flavor of all MAC lippies btw is just so tempting :)
Image of the Product
MAC Lustre Lipstick in Touch
MAC Lustre Lipstick in Touch
Swatch
LOTD

Ooohhss and Aahhhss!
1. Very versatile color and it suits almost all skin-tones.
2. Lustre finish lipsticks are quite sheer and feel very light on the lips. They are very comfortable to wear.
3. It makes my lips look juicy and glossy.
4. The lipstick has a choco-vanilla flavor, which is signature to MAC lippies
5. Even though the finish is called lustre, it doesn't have any glitter or frost, just a juicy finish :)
6. It's a part of the Back to MAC program :)
7. It's a part of the permanent range
Ouches!
1. It's expensive!
2. It doesn't stay on me for long :( max 1/2 hour!
Price
The cost ranges between 900/- to 990/-
Repurchase?
Oooh yes when it gets over!
Would I recommend it?
Oh yes! This is one shade that you can buy with your eyes closed especially if you like glossy finishes :) Just that they don't stay on for long :(
Overall Rating
9/10