Thursday, September 15, 2011

What AAAAAAAHHHH RUUUUUSSSSHHH

Yesterday when I was younger, i wnt and had a large amount of blood taken for tests. Now I am a child of the night seeking out dinner.  I had a two hour glucose toleratnce test, WOW.  I was hungry as hell then they gave me the water to drink, filled with what tasted like sugar, but I am not sure what was in it. Well now I felt fine, they drew my blood at one hour and the world was ok, at the seceond and final hour the world was a bit different. I felt like i was as drunk as a skunk I could not walk without help. Funny how the floors and walls move by themselves. I truly was wasted have not felt like that in decades, nor do I want to again. Should get results within the week. Had to wait until today to catch you all up, yesterday just was a RUSH all day, no one wanted to leave me but everyone had to go somewhere, I ate alot and slept and by late evening I was in better shape. Today is ok, i just hurt all over, feel like i was used as a punching bag, i am big enoungh and well stuffed.

I still wonder why this disease is not working the same with me as others, it seems all the physical parts are rapidly come down, but although not fully functional, my brain seems to be somewhat alive. I do have problems doing complicated things, this is one of them, but there are times that things seem crystal clear, then they go to hell in a hand basket. Really drives me nuts. But Lynn in her loving and gentle way reminded me today that I never do anything the way I am suppose to. Marriage what a wonderful thing. Try it you may like it, I tried three times, until I was taught how to behave myself.

Stay well and take care of yourselves.  Love You All!

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe