Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Update on Tests - more doctor appointments.

Well after flunking my 2 hour glucose test with colors, we now have more blood tests we are waiting on, seems Alzheimer's and Frontal Temporal Dementia are not enough to have. We alll konw i cannot spell. have lost many brain cells. I am Bi Polar, I have toooooo much body, now I have Type II Diabetes, Yeah team more fricken meds. The Sleep DR. that did my sleep tests, has me scheduled for pulmenary tests thinks I might have COPD yeah, I will live to be 112 now, thanks a lot. You will love this, I have a motorized cushion to help get my well developed body off the couch into a standing position, yes modern technology to my aid. Still working on the wife to put an elevator in but boy she is stubborn.

I get brain fades now, use to call them brain farts, but then they only lasted a few seconds, these last longer thanb I can remember having them. I was fitted for a back brace to day because I have shrunk almost to grasshopper hieght, have spinal spinousious or something along those lines. The Golden Years that is what they call this, well I am on a hunt for the person that came up with that phrase, I intened to Golden Years all over that person.

At least I have all my body parts, some do not work right, but they are still there. Have all my own teeeth, ok some have crowns, but underneath the construction it is my tooth. I am lucky i still have my sense of humor good or bad (mostly bad) and still can talk with you my family. There are many with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia that cannot or will not speak out, and that is ok. Because all of us with this disease will be set free each in our own time from this life. I for one can hardly wait.

Well you all be good, if not just do not name it after me.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

PS Pray for all those who are out there putting their lives on the line for all of us all over this World.