Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yes It Is ALZHEIMER'S AWARENESS MONTH!

That means that i expect all of you to make people aware of us.  If need be take an Alzheimer's suffer out and about so people can see our faces and that we are REAL people. As much as you mya thnik many people still do not know about us, the disease yes, the faces no hide them away.

I have a challenge for all of you. GET MY BOOK FREE, just pay shipping and hanlding hell it is even signed, except the digital copy. After the cost of mailing the rest goes to Alzheimer's Disease Reseaarch Foundation. I get nothing, even on the sales my royalties go to them. You reall want to help well here is an eay way. You can even give the book to friends to view and follow. Only have about 5 hard backs, about 75 siftcovers, but can sen ou a hell of alot of digital copies. Yes I am assking for you to put you money to wor.  This book cost me thousands of dollars to get published, i never expected to get rich or my money back, let alone sell more than 2 or 3 books. Well giving them away and my royallties will never pay for the printing, have sold more than 3 though. Those in other countries i still charge what is on the list, although it cost not only the shipping you pay, but double thatn. So you money does not get donated since i go in th whole on it. But the message gets out and that is what my blog and book are all about.

Remember us this month, it is Our Time To Be Known!!!!

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!
joe