Friday, February 10, 2012

Meet The Bloggers: Bidisha from Glistening Kaleidoscopic Eyes

Thank God it's Saturday today, though the Saturday would have been sweeter if Valentine's  Day was today instead of on Tuesday, which is a "working" day :( But then again like I always see the positive side of things, I think a working Valentine's Day makes the Valentine's outing a tad more special since you are waiting for it the whole day at work :) Plus, its "Meet The Bloggers" Day today and without much ado let me introduce you all to today's feature... *drumrolls* Bidisha Sinha all the way from Kolkata :D

Bidisha as far as I know is bubbly, chirpy and  a lot of fun to be around with (I am sure of that!). Her genuine smile and colorful EOTDs makes her an instant favorite with everyone :D And her comments (on blog posts) are to die for! Have you had a chance to read them? If not then u better check out some of her comments on my past posts. They are witty and hilarious!!! :D

So come on let's know more about her :)

Full Name Please: Bidisha Sinha
Blog URL:http://glisteningkaleidoscopiceyes.blogspot.in/
Since How Long Have You Been Blogging: I was more in to making videos in youtube but then slowly slowly i started gaining interest in blogging too. So i am into blogging since september 13 ,2011


Your Favorite Blog (Apart from your own): Corallista makeup blog, temptalia, IMBB, i simply love makeup, peaches and blush, style fashion etc, giasaysthat etc
 
What does make-up mean to you: Makeup is like a whole new world for me and is also an addiction for me. It defines the creative side of me.

Lipstick girl or a Lip Gloss Girl: Are you kidding me? I love both and need both !
Kajal or Eye Liner: I am a typical "kajal girl"...wearing it since I was 4years old.
Black Smoky eyes and Nude Lips or Nude eyes and Red Lips: loving nude eyes and red lips these days beacause it makes my face look brighter


Pink Nail Polish or Black Nail Polish: black nailpolish ofcourse. It describes my love for rock music :D
Favorite brand of cosmetics for Lipsticks: Maybelline, lakme, Loreal, Inglot, Covergirl etc 
Favorite brand of cosmetics for Eye Shadows: Inglot and Lakme eyeshadows( I love their pigmentation)
Favorite brand of cosmetics for Eye Liners: Faces,Revlon,Lakme and Maybelline
Favorite brand of cosmetics for Blushes: I am not much into blushes.But i would to try out the colorbar blushes after reading so many good reviews!
Favorite brand of cosmetics for Foundations: Revlon photoready is my current favourite !

Now some quick questions:

Lakme or Lakme Absolute: Lakme ofcourse.!
Colorbar I-glide or Faces Long Wear: faces long wear pencils are cheap and best :)

Which is the next newly launched product in the market that you would like to get your hands on: I would like to get my hands on the glamour eyes palette by LANCOME and also Urban Decay naked 2 palette


Which collection or range of products are you waiting for impatiently: I am impatiently waiting to buy some palettes from BH Cosmetics

 
Which is your most recent discovered product that you truly love: Avon solutions a.m maximum moisture day cream , bath and body works warm vanilla sugar body lotion and fab india lip butters

 
Which is your most recent discovered product that you dislike: Revlon custom eyes eyeshadow palettes! I wasted my money on them ! they are not pigmented !


P.S. I am soooo sorry Bidisha, I misspelt your name :( I apologize :( I changed it abhi :)