Wednesday, February 8, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: COlorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick on Over The Top 1

You all know my obsession with Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks and the way I just keep buying them. One very major reason for my love for these lippies is that they are really long staying and hence wearing them to office leaves me free from the hassle of touching them up in the middle of the day! You know what I mean don't you :) Nothing personal but I have always been the one to scoff at girls who crowd the washrooms to touch up make-up or even change their make-up :P I know I know many of you do it... Nothing wrong with that ;) The problem lies with me not you :P LOL! 

So anyways this "Over The Top" shade isn't really over the top if you know what I mean, rather it is a nice soothing "corally-pink" shade that looks beautiful and feminine! Nothing vampish about it! :D

Here are the comparison swatches, lip swatch and an LOTD with it :)





So do you think it's your color? :)