Thursday, February 16, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: MAC Club Eye Shadow

After a huge success of my youtube video tutorial (self proclaimed :P), I was itching to do another one (yes already) and so I took out my brand new MAC Club eye shadow and decided to do a soft smokey look with it and also do a video tute for you guys :) BUT... yes but Club turned out to be such an awesome eye shadow that the soft smokey eye turned out to be so simple that I had to drop the idea of a video tute! :P That's the magic of MAC Club.

MAC Club is a duochrome eye shadow of a dirty green and muddy brown. And the shadow on its own is a perfect gift for all smokey eye lovers! It is perfect for doing a soft smokey eye when you have only 4 minutes in hand and almost nil skills :P And so I love it!

Also Club has a tendency to behave differently over different bases. On MAC Painterly it looks more muddy, on MAC Indianwood it looks more "goldeny" green and on a black base the teal of the shadow gets highlighted beautifully. Its like MAGIC :)

I have already reviewed MAC shadows before so I wont go into details and I'll just leave you all with some swatch and LOTD images :) 

Image of the Product
 

Swatches
On MAC Painterly


LOTD
The lippy I am wearing is MAC Chili
Price
It costs INR 680/720/- for a refill pan and 900/- for a pan.
Repurchase?
Yes!

Would I Recommend?
Yes! I would recommend it those who love doing smokey eyes and would be adept at experimenting various ways to smoke it out. I would also recommend it to those who love smokey eyes but do not yet have the needed practice :) So ladies, in short its a MUST HAVE*

Overall Rating
9/10

P.S. My definition of a MAC Must Have is something that is unique and you wouldn't mind paying so much for :)