Wednesday, February 22, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: MAC Fluidline in MacroViolet

Now that I have cleaned up my dresser and vanity I keep finding stuff that I had forgotten existed or I had bought and well good for me as I can keep piling on reviews after reviews on my blog :D hehehehe.. *evil grin* And of course you will have to bear with me cause I tend get into a rut where posts are concerned... Either I just keep doing LOTDs and Tutorials or just keep reviewing stuff :P LOL... I am as you all know in the review phase now :)

Continuing with MAC Fluidlines, I shall be reviewing another one in the shade MacroViolet. This one is a deep Purple and not as striking as Midnight Blues on the eyes but pretty none the same. I won't review it in detail here cause I just reviewed MAC Fluidlines already a couple of days back :) So I'll leave you with some pictures to drool over :P

Image of the Product

Swatches

LOTD

  
Price
It costs INR 1000/-

Its perfect for those who want a pop of color on their eyes but still don't want a lot of drama :)