Tuesday, February 7, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eye Shadow in Plum Galaxy (Valentine Special)

With Valentine's Day around the corner and we already into Valentine's week, I can't help but like all pinks and purples and you will suddenly find a gush of LOTDs and Hauls with a lot of these shades. Don't be alarmed! It'll pass soon :)

Anyways, as you all know we had a Pune Blogger's Meet the other day and I picked up this newly launched sparkly mono eye shadows from Revlon called Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eye Shadow in Plum Galaxy which is a gorgeous sparkly purple shade that is perfect for a special night out with your guy! Heck! It's actually perfect for night-outs with anyone ;)

The shade is a sheer blackish-purple with a lot of Purple chunky glitter in it. Chunky glitter? Yup you got it! Gorgeous but a lot of fall-out and difficult to blend :( Come on let's go through the pros and cons one by one and lastly see the beauty of the shadow and then make your own conclusions ;)

Image of The Product

Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eye Shadow in Plum Galaxy
Swatches


LOTD- Valentine Special!




Oooohhss And Aaaahhhss!!!
1. I don't even need to tell you how gorgeous the shadow is! It's just out of this world beautiful.
2. The final effect of the shadow on the eyes is simply mesmerizing.
3. They stay on for very long and no the glitter doesn't shed or fade away!
4. They DO NOT crease on me, which is a big thing cause almost every glitter/shimmer eye shadow does!
5. They feel very light no doubt.
6. It comes with a sponge tip applicator which is quite sturdy and handy for quick touch-ups :)



Ouches!!
1. Huge fallout :( I had to redo my under eye makeup :(
2. Because of the chunky glitter, blending and application too wasn't that easy.
3. One of the glitter particles fell into my my and well it irritated my eye so much that I had to wash-it off and redo the whole thing :(


Price
It costs INR 550/-


Repurchase?
I don't think I'll be finishing it soon but if they ever come out with a sparkly Green then you can count on me to purchase it! :)


Would I Recommend?
Yup! I would! Even with the fallout, I really find it to be very gorgeous and we don't really have a lot of choice of "sparkly" eye shadows in India now do we? :P So these are just perfect! And for the amount of shadow that you get I guess Rs.550/- is good enough :)


Overall Rating
8/10


Isn't it just perfect for your Valentine's Day outing? :)