Friday, February 17, 2012

Tips And Tricks: How to prevent your Gel/Cream Liners from Drying Up?

Of course we have all been exposed to cream and gel liners and many of us have had issues of them drying up especially in the Winter seasons. Of course cream liners from MAC we know do not dry -up and neither does the Maybelline Gel Liner, but Inglot and other brands like Bharat and Dorris dry up very soon and we need to rush to get ourselves a bottle of "duraline" from Inglot in order to "un-dry" our cream liners.But will you believe it if I say that none of my cream liners have dried up? Yes even my Inglot one which is almost a year has not dried up! Yes of course you need to keep their lids tightly shut/screwed but there is a trick to prevent your liners from drying up.

The Trick
The trick is to not let the cream liner settle and hence store them sideways or even upside down at all times. Trust me it works! It worked for me!
Here's an image of my cream liners stored sideways.
My cream liners stored sideways :)
P.S. I don't know the reason for this but cream liners that come in glass jars do not tend to dry up as fast as those that come in plastic containers. 
Glass Jars: MAC, Maybelline, Sleek
Plastic Jars: Inglot, Bharat & Dorris, L'Oreal Hip Duo