Friday, March 23, 2012

Cover The Cover: Harper's Bazaar (India) March 2012

You all know that I love tweaking my blog here and there and making some changes, introducing newer features and well sometimes just hooking the blog onto some social networking site :) Well this time I am introducing a new feature that I promise will be really exciting for all beauty enthusiasts :) To start with this feature is called "Cover The Cover" where I shall be covering the cover pages of our favorite beauty and fashion magazines in terms of make-up. There are times when a certain look on a celeb or a fashion mag just gets to us. Well rather than just mulling over such looks I have decided to give life to such looks (on me) and well do a kind of a faux photo shoot ;) What say? Doesn't it sound like fun? What more? You are all invited to submit your looks with a reference to which magazine and edition you are covering and I'll post it here :)

Today's look is inspired by my latest fav mag Harper's Bazaar. The March edition of Harper's Bazaar is a grand edition cause they are celebrating their third annual anniversary and whoa the mag size is just enormous! And there is so much juice in it! Ladies seriously! Get yourself a copy if you already haven't got one ;)

This month gracing the cover is Vidya Balan with a very edgy winged eye liner look and blunt fringes... Dude she is look smoking hot! and I fell in love with the spunky look at the mag stand in Crossword itself :P

Of course I haven't copied the look as is, I have made my variations to it though subtle and well ladies and gentlemen I here present to you my first Cover The Cover faux photo shoot look :)



P.S. Winged Liner seems to take me closer to my roots and makes me look all "chinki" and Manipuri :) My grandmom would be so proud ;)