Thursday, March 8, 2012

Holi and Post Holi Updates :)

Over time you guys have become such good friends of mine that I feel like sharing every little tid-bit of my life with you guys :) The good and the bad and sometimes even the ugly :P The ugly here would be the terrible burns that I got from the holi colors today on my face!!! :(


Any home remedies anyone?

Ok now to some good news :) Since this was our first holi after marriage, I tried to be an "adarsh" wife and made some homemade "pakwaan". Made punjabi "pinnis" and bengali coconut barfi and touchwood both came out really yum yum :)

Now for some "best" news :) I have lost another kilo :) I listened to my dad's advise and overcame my "plateau" that I had hit in my workout regimen :) Here's my face w/o make-up and just after scrubbing myself clean after the whole holi face. There still is a tinge of pink visible on my face :P
Tell me dont I look thinner than before :)

P.S. My next post is about my weight loss regimen :) So stay tuned!