Thursday, March 8, 2012

GOD'S SENSE OF HUMOR

I got the following from a friend you all know i enjoy all forms of humor, I live with me that explains it.

While creating women, God promised men, that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the World.


And the HE made the earth round.


I have added some names to my In Memory Of page. I only have the names and dates they were set free, no pictures. I will add anyone's name to this list that you send me that past from any form of dementia. Pictures are nice, but any way we can remember these folks is great.


I am still looking for myself, i just keep missing me. Yesterday for the first time that i can remember Lynn yelled at me. I have to say it schocked me and made me sad. I guess I was taking to long to answer a question and kep on taling about other things and her frustration with me jsust blosommed like a flower. Oh well now it begins.


God Bless,
joe