Monday, March 5, 2012

My February Favorites

You know how a lot of bloggers list out their past month's favorite products? Yes yes I am now copying all of you bloggers officially and starting to do a similar post as well :P But yup mine wouldn't be as regular. So here's my list of February Favorites though a bit late now ;)


1. TBS Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation

2. Illamasqua Blush in Morale


3. Colorbar Blush in Plum Brown

4. Lakme Absolute Moonlit Highlighter

5. Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick in Classic Rose


6. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Over The Top

7. MAC Matte Lipstick in Chili


8. MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Craving

9. MAC Fluidline in Midnight Blues



10. Bharat & Dorris Cream Liner in Shade 14

11. Faces Long Wear Pencil in Navy Blue


12. Maybelline Gel Liner




13. Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara
I haven't reviewed this mascara before but this is one mascara that I actually swear by and this is one mascara that has been able to make my almost nil lashes a bit prominent :) Its needless to say that I swear by this. The rubber applicator of this mascara is something that needs getting used to but once you get the hang of it I dare you to not like it :)
 
14. TBS Love Etc Solid Perfume

15. MAC Eye Shadow in Sushi


16. Bharat & Dorris Water Color Eye shadow in shade 04

17. Bharat & Dorris Diamond Eye Shadow in shade 02

Have any of these been your favorite too this month? :)