Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Reader Request LOTD: Black Smokey Eyes and Nude Lips

As you all know I am starting to become a Video Tutorial(ist) addict and I am totally loving the way you guys are reacting to this new obsession of mine :) Thank you all for your encouragement, support and the sweet compliments :) Just today I posted a FB status asking everyone if anyone had any particular requests for a video tutorial and you guys gave an overwhelming response :) First to respond was Heer who wanted me to do a Black Smokey and Nude Lips tutorial. You all know how much I love doing smokey eyes and when she asked me for a tute for this classic look, I had to jump in and do it right away :)

FYI the video tute has been recorded but I need some time for editing :) In the mean time I am leaving you with some pics of this look so that you all can tell me if you need anything more out of this look. Heer especially you :)

Hope you all like the look though :)



Video Tute coming up real soon :)