Saturday, March 10, 2012

REVIEW & LOTD: Colorbar Cheek Illusion Blush in Floral Fucsia

They say earlier when make-up wasn't really a way of life, girls pinched their cheeks to bring that "blush" to their cheeks. But alas that never works for me. However hard I pinch myself I can never get that "virginal blush" on my face. But why should I lose out I ask myself and hence get myself a "blush" that gives me the just-pinched blush and better still, it stays on me for a much longer time :D So take that :P

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome the newest kid on my "blush block", Colorbar's Cheek Illusion Blush in Floral Fuscia :) Colorbar has changed the packaging of its blushes and also introduced a few new shades :) The packaging thus has become more striking and blingey :) Not that I am complaining ;) Floral Fuscia though looks quite muted like its older cousins Plum Brown and Just Earth, but on the cheeks it truly imparts a rosy blush that would suit especially warmer skintones :) While applying these blushes you will also notice that Colorbar has changed the texture as well and these are much lighter and powdery than their older cousins :) I took a couple of trials to get used to it cause they wuld fly all over the place but now am quite a pro at it ;) 

Floral Fuscia tends to make me look all sun tanned and quite exotic (I like to believe that :P). Ha ha I guess what I wanna say is that it totally transforms my look and makes me look like I am enjoying my Summers a bit too much ;) They really are little pieces of gems I have realised :)

Image of the Product


Swatches
LOTD

Oooohhss And Aaahhhsss!!!
1. The shade no doubt is gorgeous.
2. I love the lighter powdery texture of these new blushes
3. They stay on for like ever! Minimum 8 hours guaranteed!
4. The packaging is way prettier than before!
5. They do not cause any reactions or allergies

Ouches!!!
1. Colorbar has increased the prices of its blushes :(
2. At first you might find it a bit too powdery
3. The brush that comes with it still still quite useless.

Price
I seriously don't remember how much I got it for but I guess it was for Rs.590/-

Repurchase?
Definitely! I like the newer texture better than the older ones :)

Would I Recommend?
You go girl! Go get yourself at least one shade :) I guarantee that you'll love them :)

Overall Rating:
9/10