Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Video Tutorial: Wearable Orange EOTD

As promised earlier in the morning, I am ready with a video tutorial for the EOTD I did with while reviewing Ingot eye shadow DS 51. Like I mentioned earlier today in my review, this eye shadow is a gorgeous warm Orange shade that seems to be flattering to all skin tones.

Let me now go ahead with the tutorial :)


Products used:
1. The body shop extra virgin minerals cream compact foundation<br>
2. Colorbar blush in floral fuscia<br>
3. Make up for ever star powder in 940
4. Ingot eye shadow in DS 51
5. Ingot eye shadow in Pearl 421
6. Maybelline gel liner in black
7. Colorbar water proof liquid liner
8. Nyx eye shadow base

Video tutorial
http://youtu.be/JRjqAmYWlYU

Mobile Phone Compatible


Cannot be viewed on a cell phone :(