Sunday, April 15, 2012

ASOS Haul: Dusky Rose Dress

Here is the second clothing item I got from the ASOS mid-season sale, an elegant rose coloured wrap dress. I love dresses like this for the Summer time as they are so versatile. You can dress them up for an evening with a pair of heels, some sparkly jewellery and a nice clutch - or, as I have done here, dress it down for day time with a little shrug (this lovely beaded one was from Topshop), some tan flats (from Faith) and a little braided leather belt (H&M).


This dress is super soft and almost feels like silk! The bow detail on the waist adds femininity and something to catch the eye if you didn't want to accessorize it. Also, I will tell you that the back of the dress is ruched in at the waist to show off your figure a little more! Perfect! As with the white dress featured here, the dress does run a little low in the chest area so I'd recommend either fastening with a safety pin or sewing in a little stitch to hold it together. Or, as I did, add a little camisole underneath. The dress was originally £35 but is in the sale now for just £17.50! Bargain! It also comes in Lilac and Black. You can purchase it here.