Saturday, April 14, 2012

AVON Nailwear Pro: 'Romance'

 The latest colour to adorn my nails is this little beauty from AVON. It's from their nailwear pro line meaning it should last you longer than your regular nail varnish. It's such an unusual shade with hints of pearly pinks, lavenders and greys - almost like the inside of an Oyster! It seems to look different in different lighting making it much more interesting that your average creamy shade. They say:

"Gives you the look of a professional manicure. Shine lasts up to 10 days. The advanced formula contains diamond dust and acrylic known for its strengthening, and protection properties giving your nails a high-gloss finish" 


I find 'Romance' such an easy shade to wear on my nails. It looks elegant and chic so if your going somewhere that doesn't require gaudy greens and glitters, this is the one! Find it here for just £3! It's on sale at the moment and is usually £6 so grab it whilst you can! There are so many other yummy shades on there too - I've got my eye on 'Rose Quartz' next, a shimmery rose gold shade to match my rose gold watch! What's your favourite nail colour?