Friday, April 13, 2012

ASOS Haul: Jewels and Loafers!

I was recently contacted by the lovely people over at ASOS and given an amazing opportunity to pick out some items from their mid-season sale using a voucher! Who could turn that down?! It took me hours to pick out the things that I wanted as there was just so much to choose from! There is a great mix of everything, from leather jackets to bikini's, so it will take you right through to the summer from this cold April chill! Instead of just holding the items up on hangers for you to see, I thought I would attempt something a little different and film a lookbook out in the flowery garden! I put together three outfits perfect for Spring and Summer and my poor little brother has the task of filming and photographing everything for me (that's brothers are for!) I thought I'd split the posts up so here is the first in my little installment of goodies.


The first item I picked out from the sale was this gorgeous pendant necklace from Gogo Philip. I am a big fan of Gogo Philip and have a few other pieces from the line so this was the perfect addition to my collection. It's a medium length chain and sits just in the cleavage area! I actually was expecting it to be a little longer but I still like it. I'm a big fan of gold chains and the big sparkly jewel just tops it off! Find it here.



Next up, some gorgeous flats for Summer! I have been on the look out for some light coloured shoes for summer that weren't strappy sandles so these are perfect! They are so different from anything I have seen before. Lovely and comfortable too. I love the fact that they are see-through as normally loafers are quite heavy and dark. These will definitely be coming on holiday with me! Available here.