Friday, April 13, 2012

ASOS Haul: The Floaty White Dress


The first clothing item I got from the ASOS mid-season sale was this gorgeous white dress by Rare. It's just so elegant and floaty and will be perfect on an evening during the Summer months! I am going on holiday at the end of this month and will definitely be taking along this little number - I love it!


This dress only has one downside in my opinion and that is that it's extremely low in the front! I had to wear a little white camisole underneath other wise I would be completely on show! I would say though you could probably add a little stitch in or a safety pin just to temporarily hold it together.


  The dress was originally £45 but is now in the sale for just £31.50 so grab it whilst you can! It also comes in a bright yellow which may be a nice pop of colour for your summer wardrobe too. You can purchase it here.