Thursday, April 19, 2012

How To Apply Feather Hair Extensions



I love filming tutorials for you on YouTube, especially when there is something exciting to involve! In this one I show you all how to apply feather hair extensions. They are surprisingly easy to pop in and give the coolest effect in just a few minutes! My favourite colour is pink so I decided to put in both hot pink and pale pink ones for this look. The pack also comes with 4 simple brown feathers for those of you who may work in a more conservative environment! I actually wore those for a wedding in December and got a tonne of compliments and questions about them!

I got my hair extensions from Picasso Hair Feathers online and they have served me very well! They are unlike most other hair feathers as they can be styled to match the natural wave of your hair, unlike real feathers that can look stiff and out of place. The pack featured in the video was this one, called the 'True Romantic'. This set contains 12 'feathers' with the beads already fitted and costs $29.95.