Saturday, April 7, 2012

LOTD: Smokey Eyes with MAC Genuine Treasure Paint Pot

You all know I hauled at MAC the previous weekend and one of the products that I bought at that time was MAC Paint Pot in Genuine Treasure... Its a gorgeous product and I can very safely say that it is the best paint pot I have ever seen or used :) It seems to have these chunky glitter particles but when you actually touch it and feel it, the paint pot is really soft and smooth and nope you cannot feel the "chunkiness" :) Its GORGEOUS! :D

I did a smokey eye look with the paint pot and this is how it has turned out to be... I am loving the result :) and I am hoping you guys like it too :)




Btw, if you all like then I would love to do a video tutorial for it :)

P.S. Checkout my messy side-bun... Isn't it chic? ;)