Monday, May 28, 2012

Entry1 (Cotton Candy Eyes) For VanityNoApologies' Makeup Contest

Heylo people :) Here's me participating in an eye makeup contest organized by L'Oreal and VanityNoApologies :) The link for the contest is here

I have done a sparkly pastel eye makeup that is fun and fancy at the same time :) It reminds me of cotton candies :) I have used pastel pink, green and blue eye shadows to give it a cool yet ethereal feel to the whole look :)

Quoting Anshita: "Come up with an eye look that involves bright and colourful shades. Make sure the look is wearable so all the people here get some nice ideas to try out next time."
This look is wearable and I myself wore it yesterday! So here's the look :)






The products that I have used are as follows:
1. Eye shadows from Sleek iDivine "Original" palette.
2. Maybelline Gel Liner in my waterline.
3. Sleek Black eye shadow as a liquid liner using Inglot Duraline on my upper lashline.
4. MAC Zoom Fast Lash Mascara
5. MAC Ricepaper as highlighter.
6. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly as base


Hope you guys like this look :)

P.S. My digicam is not working properly, so had to use my phone for the pictures :( Apologies for the not so clear pics...

Do vote for me HERE