Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What To Wear: To Office During MidWeek

Like I said we enjoy "no dress code" rule in office and well it's perfect when you are suffering from either Monday Blues, Or Fat days or a mid-week crisis. Wednesdays invariably make me feel exhausted after the load of Monday and Tuesday gone by and well also because I have the maximum meetings of the week lined up on a Wednesday :(

So anyways, I was feeling super casual today and so here is what I wore :)





Top: Vero Moda
Skinny Jeans: Lee
Ballerinas: Westside

MakeUp:
1. Used MAC Ricepaper on the inner corners of my eyes
2. Maybelline Gel Liner as Kohl
3. Colorbar I-Glide Pencil in Blackout on the upper lash line
4. MAC Zoom Fast Lash Mascara
5. Colorbar Blush in Plum Brown
6. Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm

Hair-Do:
Kim Kardashian inspired high ponytail with a pouf on top (Video Tute coming up soon)

Accessories:
1. Gunmetal ear studs: Vero Moda
2. Diamond Ear Studs: Tanishq
3. Gold Ear Studs: Tanishq

Hope you guys like this look too :)

P.S. I don't know if you noticed but the background in the pics are different from what I generally use :)