Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What To Wear: To Office When There Is No Dress Code...

After I have collated all your feedback, I will be starting some new sections on your recommendation... Let me start with Pranali's... She wants me to start with "What To Wear To Work" posts and well here is the first of the lot :)

My office has no dress code (Thank God!) but yeah that doesn't mean we go to office like we are on a vacation... Being casual and yet dressing up in a way that your work is taken seriously is very important. It is of utmost significance to strike a balance between the casualness of your attire and the formality of the work environment. Keeping all of this in mind, this is what I wore today...










Top: Promod
Jeans: Lee
Footwear: Catwalk

Makeup:
1. Colorbar I-Glide Pencil in Blackout
2. MAC Zoom Fast Lash Mascara
3. Colorbar Blush in Floral Fucsia
4. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Bare

HairDo:
1. Flat-Ironed my hair to remove frizz and remove the obvious curl
2. Tied up my hair in a high pony-tail and a flat front
3. Wearing a thin white hairband just for some contrasting effect :)

 Accessories:
1. Pale Gold Star shaped Earrings: Vero Moda (Pieces)
2. I do not carry a handbag/purse cause my laptop bag holds everything for me :P

Hope you guys like the look :)

P.S. Yup the flats, the top and the earrings are what I bought from the sale too ;)