Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Celebrity Makeup: Amrita Puri

My love for Red Lips and Bronzer is common knowledge now and anyone sporting a red lipstick becomes my instant favorite... However the shade of the lipstick on Amrita Puri below with the white blingey saree seems to be a bit off...



I love the saree separately and I totally love the makeup if I just see her neck up, so I inferred that the issue lies with the pairing of the saree with the particular makeup! Yup! I have always been good at analytical mathematics :P

The makeup alone would look awesome with a western black/royal blue/emerald green gown... With the saree in the picture, I would have gone for a brighter shade of red lippy... Maybe MAC Ruby Woo or Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Hot Hot Hot or even Lakme Absolute in Classic Rose.

Btw, I love the way she has her bronzer applied... She totally rocks it! :D

Image Source