Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wholesale-dress.net First Shopping Experience, Haul & OOTD

Hello Everyone!
How is your festival preparation going on? Mine is going superb! All I am doing this week is SHOPPING! :) Yes! I am waiting for the Diwali.. the sweets.. the crackers!! Yippee.. and sorry ppl I don't even have time to be regular here on blog but no worries I will be back to trouble you soon :P. Okay lets come to the topic. Today I am going to share with you all my shopping experience with Wholesale-dress.net, the global cheapest shopping mall online. Let the images describe the post! I am shortening the words here.

Items which I bought: [Click on the product name to view the details on the site]

The necklace is my favorite among all :) You will see that in my EOTD below.









Here is my OOTD with the T-Shirt and Jean I purchased from them. And I am wearing my favorite necklace too :) The footwear, I have chosen the wrong size and it is small but no issues I will gift it :D All the pieces I got are in good condition and they look same as how they looked on the site.



What I love about Wholesale-dress.net:
  • I received the order within a week
  • The items neatly and safely packed
  • I love the materials. They are of good quality
  • Tempting, cheapest price! 
  • Ocean-like collection! We won't have time to browse them all actually.

Overall, I enjoyed shopping with them a lot and waiting to place my second order! :) Do check out Wholesale-dress.net; I am sure you will love their items and service too.

Have you ever shopped from Wholesale-dress.net?