Friday, June 20, 2008

My Life Passes


Lately I haave found the past getting tangled in my mind, such things as when who why and the like. My days are becoming shorter as time seems to pass and I am totally unawaree of it. I have been experiencing great difficulties in keeping old times and folks out of my relationship with my wife, needless to say this is becoming quiet a pain in the ass. I know it hurts her and it fricken is driving me nuts, to the point I am having a hard time relating to her, especially in a man and woman sense, you know husband and wife tings, the pills do not help, I think my drive and wants are getting screwed up with everything else. New or what should be new memories do not even stay with me anymore. I lock my way in sleeping at the drop of a hat, I am beginning not to care anymore, which is part of the FTD and the AD time marches on and I seeem to stand still. At times things are fine and then I have no idea of what is taking place. My tempor is growing shorter, patience is very little.

God Bless You & This Country of Ours!
Joe