Friday, May 20, 2011

Liz Earle Review

 I have been using the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser for quite a few months now and it has quickly become my go-to number 1 cleanser! I won't stray away from it and if I do, my skin wants it back! It completely clears up my skin and cleanses it much more thoroughly than anything else I have used.

In the photo below, it shows me using my little mini trial sized version that I got for Christmas - well it didn't take long for me to make a positive decision on the product! I used it all up and quickly bought a full sized bottle. Infact, I ordered a great Spring Time kit from the website that contained some excellent goodies!


I believe kit cost me £41, and for that much I got the following products:


First of all, there were 2 bottles of the infamous Hot Cloth Cleanser. My favourite! The bottles are full size (100ml). I cannot rave enough about this little baby! I have got friends and family using it and they all share the same passion and love for it as I do. I have even had to give up one of these bottles to my boyfriend - he has loved the way his skin has cleared up with it and commented on how much softer and smoother his skin was! He will soon be ordering the male version - result!


I have actually filmed a full review on the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish on my YouTube channel which you can watch below:




Next up, we have the Instant Boost Skin Tonic. Basically, the toner of the kit. This is what the website claims it does, and also, how you use it:

"This heavenly floral-scented, non-drying toner refreshes, soothes and brightens your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture.
Pour onto a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck after using Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. Alternatively spritz over face and body to revitalise at any time."

It really is lovely and smells so relaxing to smooth over your face after the cleanser. I haven't noticed an incredible difference after using this product, however I think that that is because the cleanser already delivers excellent results on it's own.

Then, the moisturiser :) this one, I really do like! I find that some moisturisers can feel a little oily on my skin and can often break me out when I try new ones. I was previously using Oilatum Natural Repair moisturiser (which I lurrrve!) so when I switched to this I was a little hestitant. Thankfully, my skin seems to just be greatful of Liz Earle products and drinks this moisturiser right up! Smells delicious too, which is also a bonus!



Then of course, you get 2 of the muslin cloths to remove the cleanser with. I explain all about this in the video review above.


As an added bonus, I also got this cute little makeup bag! Very nice! :) 


Unfortunately this was a spring time offer and is no longer available. However, they have just launched their new summer kit which is also fab, I recommend you check it out because you can always guarantee your self a great saving. Here is a link to the summer offer:


Thats all for this enormous post! I got a bit carried away with typing for this one! Hope you don't mind haha! I will clock off for the evening now but I will pop back on with another post tomorrow :) good bye!