Friday, June 17, 2011

Hi All.

Well i decided to do as my Dr. requested i went and saw a neurologist today. Met one with some brains actually, she feels that the meds they have for us are really of no value, she has yet to see them help anyone. Smart lady.  She has determined after trying to kill me that I have orthostatic tremors. The meds i am on are supposed to help these, right, we have added one to the list, we will see. However she referred me to another of her spieces  that is supposed to have this as their specialty. We went over my PET scan that i had had and finally got a real discriptive  telling of my brain, it showed considerable damage, loss or destruction if you will to both side temporal lobes and the frontal, and other abnomalities. Of course she did not know the other abs is my most wonderful sense of humor, did not have the heart to tell her.  As she did those reflect tests, it sounded like she was beating on cement on my knees. did not do well on rest of the things, but that is the way it is. Her only thoughts at this time to help me to stop shake rattle and rolling, is the possibility of DEEP BRAIN STIMULATION!!!!!! Who knows what monsters that might awake. Oh well we will see what her cohort has to say.
To all you DADS (Dads Against Diapers) you have a wonderful Fathers' Day.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

PS. for those who followed my great KOI adventure, my two prized KOI died this week. Buggers they got out of here beforre me.