Thursday, August 18, 2011

Alzheimer's and Sleep Apnea.


Yes aliens came and got me and did wierd things to me. I loved it. Wired for the night and sleep test should get results on next earth visit. My doctor says that in his practice in sleep studies that he has found that sleep apnea is a precursor to different forms of Dementia, including Alzheimer's. This i find interesting and have looked into this and their seems to be some validaty to this thought process.

To all that have bought my book thank you, I am sure the Alzheimer's Disease Research Foundation appreciates you also. All funds I receive from my book are donated to them. I will be posting the new amount shortly. I cannot thank you all enough for helping to find the cause.

I was on the Natioanal NAPA Alzheimers Comference call on the 5th i think it was. Have to say i was less than impressed.  Most callers  (practically all) just wiened about there not being financial help for them to take care of THESE PEOPLE almost all used that terem. I think i said it before if not i will say it now, we who suffer this disease are just to be put off to the side.  I am one of THESE people and deserve more thought than we are given.  Only two ladies had any brains on that call, as far as i am concerned.  They both spoke about their mothers getting Alzheimer's in their late 40's and early 50's and dieing within 5 years. They feel and I agree whole heartedly with them that the studies should not be for onlyl those 65 and older,  THEY (yes thos who know it all) have to realize that this disease starts much sooner than 65, I knew at 50 something was wrong but it took years to get any health provider to really listen. I was asked what I wanted to say off the air, you know the screening process, and I told them we need a voice and as i continued, you guess click and back to toe conference, that just depens my distaste for ALZ.org, and many of you know I do not hold them dearly at all.

Will let you all know the outcome of my alien abduction and expierements after they return on Monday to talk to me again.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe