Sunday, August 21, 2011

GLIMPSE: Faces Brights Makeup Kit


What makes us girls the happiest? Diamonds? Shopping? Chocolates? Flowers? All of these yes but what really makes me happy is a HAPPY SURPRISE :) Don't we all just love surprises? Just yesterday I was pleasantly surprised by a parcel from Fashion and You that contained this awesome make-up kit from Faces. This really wasn't a surprise in the true sense but you see I had ordered for it and then had conveniently forgotten about until the moment it arrived. Imagine my surprise when I opened to see what the parcel contained for me:)

I am just soooooo HAPPY :D

Let me warn you all that this is a pic heavy post and well those you dont like pictures (i can't imagine who) are requested to read my other posts ;)

Ok, so here goes...


The kit is called FACES BRIGHTS and contains the following:
  1. Eye-shadow palette containing 5 colors: Cranberry RED (200), Indigo BLUE (034), Golden YELLOW (336), Moss GREEN (188) and PURPLE (327). They are all non-matte and with the perfect shimmer. If it was a MAC palette, I would have described them as “velvet” shadows :)
  2. Metaliglow Eye Primer: It is a pale champagne colored eye-shadow base.
  3. Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara
  4. Eye Pencil in Black-Noir
  5. Brow wax and powder duo.
The swatches are here:

The eye-shadows as you can see are very highly pigmented and I just cannot refrain from trying them out :) ha! What a happy week I have ahead of me :)



The black eye-pencil seems quite decent and black and I'll need to try it out for at least a couple of days to give you guys a proper review. Yes! A review of this palette will be done! And if you guys do want to purchase it at a discounted rate, you must check it out at Fashion and You. An invitation to Fashion and You is here

The box reads INR 999/- to be price but on Fashion and You, I got it for a discounted price of INR 650/- :)

Next? Reviews on MAC Cosmo (review here)and Colorbar Blush in Spicy Brown coming up! So stay tuned :)