Sunday, September 11, 2011

Makeup Ideas for my Art Attack Necklace

You know how it is with artists don't you? They need a muse, an inspiration for propelling their work and well not that I am any artist or anything but I still feel the need to do my next EOTD inspired by this pretty work of art that I bought online :) Well yeah I have been bitten by the online retail bug too so sue me! :P

I am not sure of the site but I got myself this beauty off Art Attack's FB page linking here. Yup! go people check it out :)
Art Attack: This is how it looks on me
A closer look

So anyways... The colors in the necklace is soooo vibrant that I couldn't help but wonder if this necklace could inspire me to some look that is colorful and cheerful as it is and so here is where you guys can help out... I was planning on a silver purple EOTD with say Red/Orange lips...

You guys have any better ideas or suggestions? Lemme know :D