Sunday, September 11, 2011

Our Day of Rememberance.

I think the world knows what took place this day and I do not need to tell you.  What has gotten me of late are the emails telling me to Remember The Flag. To fly it today. See these are the folks that go to church on the holidays only.  I am an American, my Flag flies 365 days a year day and night (it is lit for the night). I have flown the Flag for over 20+ years on my home. This is my heritage the 200+ years of this Country. I pray for all those who put their lives on the line daily for all of us World Wide so we can live free.

Enough of the soap box, my days have been crapy lately, i am getting fitted for mobility movers so I can go out with the family. Also to help get my fat ass off the couch, you know a cushion that liftss you up gentteling and puts you in a standing position. Yes my mind still for some reason still works, but the physical parts of Alzheimrer's are rapiddlly taking over. Brain wanders a lot. For the most part I stay in, sleep at the drop of a hat, watch my fish clean their ponds, which just wears me out. Still get lost in the days though. Just like trying to post here, i sit down and just starrte at the screen and forget what the hell i am doing here. Oh well at least i still remember to breathe.

You all bne good to yourselves and stay well.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

PS the blessing includes all of you World Wide. I Forgot Dr. Sivak has a new blog when i find the emails i will post it.