Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My PINK Lipsticks :)

Ever since I purchased the MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in Shade 34, I have been obsessed with it. I wear it everywhere I go and I am totally in love with it :) So in order to see if I have any Pink lippies that might be similar to it, I started swatching my favorite Pink lippies side by side. Once I had swatched all my favorite ones, I realized that I could do a post on it very similar to the one I did for Red lippies... So well this was the inspiration behind this post of mine :)

Disclaimer: I have excluded a few pink lippies, included just my favorites as of now :)





Inglot Shade 66
I have already reviewed this shade here. This shade can be described as a nude natural pink and is extremely flattering for Indian Skintones!

MAC Craving
This has always been my most favorite Pink Lipstick, not only cause the shade is gorgeous but also because the texture and the feel of the lipstick is very comfortable and moisturising. It is a muted pink that is perfect for office and a night out equally!
I have already reviewed it here

Colorbar Velvet Matte in Addictive Magenta
Of course its no secret that I LOVE Colorbar Velvet Matte Lippies and so it was obvious that I would feature at least one lippy from this range. Nothing comes close to a bright pink in this range than Addictive Magenta. Its a super bright pink in a matte finish and has my fav quality of staying for like ever!
I have reviewed it here

Chambor Shade 335
This lipstick is a relatively new purchase and one of my first Chambor lipsticks. It is another nude pink on my lips and is perfect for a cracked lips day. Yes it is extremely moisturising but doesn't stay on for long. I sometimes use it as a lip balm. Yeah its so good! :)
Review pending :)

MUFE Shade 34
Yay yay yay this was one of my first MUFE purchases (yes i know you all know) and I am so in love with lippy that even the "pati" is starting to feel insecure! I swear! No exaggeration here :P Its a gorgeous muted Fuchsia Pink shade which stays on for like ever. Yes it has outdone Colorbar Velvet Matte Lippies as well where staying power is concerned. I know some people complain Colorbar ones to  be a bit drying but if they find this drying then I will for sure stop blogging :P Yup its that awesome! :)
Review pending :)

Inglot Shade 33
This is another of my latest purchases from the Mumbai Trip. Looking at this shade adjectives like "dhinchak", "bhadkeela" and "jhatak" come to mind. hahahahah.. Yes! the shade is in the face gorgeous! and perfect for a girl's day out shopping! Would describe it as a head-turner Pink and is special cause Preetha, Jyotirupa, Jinal and I, all four own it :)

Inglot Shade 68  
Now this is a sensible "on the brighter side" pink shade and is perfect for an office party :) I am horrible at describing shades so I have provided you with swatches :P Make your own decisions :)

Any pink recommendations for me anyone? :)